NO ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The information contained in this Website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this Website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. Roma Khan Law expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this Website.
Any information sent to Roma Khan Law by Internet e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Roma Khan Law, nor is it intended to do so.
Roma Khan Law does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this Website in a state where this Website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
1. Use. Please use this website for its intended purposes only and in compliance with applicable laws. We work very hard to bring you the best products and services for your needs and our website is an important part of that process. You agree that your communications with us will be related to the products and services offered and will not violate the law, convey unlawful content, create a false identity, upload material in violation of the law or upload corrupted files. You may not use our products or services if doing so violates the laws in your state. Your use of this website is at our discretion, and we may terminate your use of this website at any time.
3. Ownership. All content on this website is and shall continue to be our property or our content suppliers’ and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of our website is strictly prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of our website. Also, we retain all rights, titles and interest in our products and services including this website. Please do not break into our website or try to hack it. Except as authorized, you may not reproduce, modify, sell or license any of our products.
5. Services Provided. The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
7. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ROMA KHAN LAW DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING OUR WEBSITE.
8. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ROMA KHAN LAW BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO OUR WEBSITE, YOUR WEBSITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH OUR WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR WEBSITE USE.
10. Copyrights. If you believe that our website contains material that may constitute copyright infringement, please provide written notice to email@example.com.
Thank you and please enjoy using our website.
The only personal information we collect is what you give us. Nothing else and from no one else. If you purchase our product or service, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number and email address as necessary to complete your order. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we may collect your email address. We collect what you give us.
2. What do we do with the collected info. We do not and will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information in limited circumstances as required by law, by nature of our business, by merger or acquisition, or with your consent. We really like you and have no interest in sharing you with others.
We mostly use your personal information that you provide to us to follow up with you and to take care of your requests. In the normal course of our business, we will review the information you give us for internal purposes such as completing your orders or requests, customer service, improving our products and services, and to support our internal legal and business functions, such as fraud prevention, security and marketing. The information you share with us allows us to provide you with the products and services you request. We'll store your personal information for as long as you have an active account with us or remain our client, to complete your requests for products and services, or until you want us to remove it. Regardless, you can always have your personal information deleted at any time by deleting your account with us (if any) or contacting us at .
3. Your choice to limit communications. We are all tired of those excessive and annoying marketing emails. If you ever want to stop or pause receiving e-mails and other marketing information from us, please feel free to e-mail us at . We want you to stay updated, but only if you want to be updated. Please make sure you include your complete e-mail address in your request to unsubscribe. Even after you unsubscribe, you may still receive normal customer service communications from us regarding your transactions such as invoices or receipts.
5. Protecting your info. We are very serious about protecting our and our website user’s personal information and we use all commercially reasonable means available to us to protect it. But we all know that that nothing on the internet is 100% secure so we simply cannot and do not guarantee absolute protection, and assume no liability for any disclosure or loss of data in any case, especially due to transmission errors, unauthorized or bad actions of third parties such as hackers, or through no fault of ours.
7. Updating your personal information. If your personal information changes, please feel free to correct, update or remove any personal information you have previously provided to us by contacting us at .
8. Cookies. We love fresh baked cookies. We may also use those data "cookies" from time to time in relation to the technology on our website. To ensure that some of the website functions work properly a cookie or a piece of data must be stored on your hard drive sometimes. It helps improve your access to our site and its functions. For instance, a cookie about your user preferences helps you log on and or upload information faster than without it. This saves you time and duplication of effort. Cookies also allow us to track your interests and preferences, so we can use them only to enhance your experience with us. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. Again, we keep all information related to you very protected. You can always delete our website cookies if you want through your web browser. We don’t mind if you delete the cookies, just know that it may affect your experience and use of our website and its services.
Have a fantastic day.